Born in 1955, Csonoplya. In 1973 he finished his studies at the Department of Graphics of the Secondary School of Applied Arts in Novi Sad. In 1978 he obtained a diploma of painting in the class of Nikola Raiser at the Academy of Fine Arts in Zagreb. In 1981 he became member of the Association of Artists in Vojvodina. Since 1982 he has been working as a free artist. From 1992 he is a member of the Hungarian Art Foundation.